Whether you are a seasoned mortgage professional or a new loan officer trying to make a name for yourself, you know that hard work is essential to achieve your desired success. But the truth is, hard work often isn’t enough. In many cases, it is not about how hard you work, but whether or not you are working in the right direction. But how do you find the right direction?
Mortgage coaching is the answer you are looking for. With mortgage sales coaching, you are learning the tips and tricks from top mortgage-industry performers that can help guide you in the right direction, helping you work smarter and not harder.
- Mortgage coaching can help loan officers work smarter and achieve higher levels of success.
- Top mortgage coaching programs offer personalized learning, high-performance coaching, lead generation and conversion training, and work-life balance strategies.
- Coaching programs like Good Vibe Squad’s Unfair Advantage, The CORE Training by Rick Ruby, Mortgage Champions, High Trust Coaching with Todd Duncan, Performance Experts, and The Defining Difference by Cindy Ertman offer various features and pricing options for individuals and teams.
- It’s important to evaluate your goals and choose a coaching program that fits your business needs and expectations.
- Mortgage coaching can be a valuable asset to help loan officers achieve their professional and personal goals while maximizing their work efficiency.
Why mortgage coaching?
Do you want to double your income and reach your goals as a loan officer? Then mortgage coaching may be the tool you need to help you work smarter without having to work harder, meaning you can create a better balance between work and life without hurting your business success. Working with the right mortgage coach helps you make the correct business decisions that will allow you to achieve a higher level of success. Learning from your coach’s years of success can help you:
- Set clear and well-defined goals while creating a clear strategic business strategy
- Gain access to resources and tools that help increase efficiency and production
- Understand what may be holding you back from achieving your goals
Develop a better balance between work and life
- Create strategies that improve your work efficiency and maximize your margins
- Receive accountability
- Increase your mortgage production
6 coaching programs for mortgage professionals
The goal of all mortgage coaching programs is to ultimately make you a better loan officer. Here we take a closer look at some of the top coaching programs for loan officers, what they offer, and what others have said about their programs.
1. Unfair Advantage™ by Good Vibe Squad
Good Vibe Squad offers a marketing and coaching program geared specifically to the mortgage industry and loan officers. With a proven success record, this coaching program can help you double or triple your current mortgage production. Their program not only offers high-performance coaching and live coaching calls, but it also offers the creation of targeted ad campaigns that help attract and filter qualified leads and automation technology that offers complete lead-to-client journey automation.
- High-performance coaching
- Lead management training
- Live coaching calls
- A Done-For-You Fractional CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) service
Pricing is determined based on your specific business needs
2. The CORE training by Rick Ruby
The CORE Training by Rick Ruby is a mortgage coaching program designed to help you generate warmer leads, work more efficiently, and increase your lead conversion. Ruby has been in the mortgage business for more than 30 years and owns five mortgage branches. He shares his knowledge and teaches the ideas of how to make more, save more, and give more. This program does have a 1-year commitment.
- CORE focuses on lead generation, conversion, Increasing income, and the work-life balance
24/7 access to 500+ hours of audio and video
- One-on-one calls
- Exclusive Facebook group
- Curriculum that focuses on lead generation, conversion, and time management
- Pairing with an accountability partner
Initial coaching levels begin at $500/month
3. Mortgage Champions
Created by mortgage industry leader Dale Vermillion and following his OthersFirst Philosophy, Mortgage Champions offers a quality coaching program that is now available 100% online, meaning you can learn at your own pace while also leveraging live simulcasts. This program covers everything from initial contact to credit reviews, relationships with borrowers, managing the pipelines, closing the deals, and earning referrals.
- Personalized learning
- Video-based training
- Transparent reporting
- Quizzes and final exam
Coaching for individuals start at $1,399 for a top-performer program.
SalesLyft Program for 3 to 15 team members with 30 days of access is $249 per member.
MC Online is for up to 50 team members and 90-day access and includes additional tools, such as a 6-week post-training program, personalized training manuals, and scripts and worksheets for $899 per member.
4. High Trust Coaching with Todd Duncan
As a real estate broker and licensed loan originator, Todd Duncan has over three decades of experience in the mortgage industry. He developed the High Trust Company with the goal of helping transform how mortgage professionals work/ He is also the author of 17 books, including the New York Times best-seller “High Trust Selling: Make More Money in Less Time with Less Stress.” He brings this knowledge to his coaching programs, helping you realize just how much you are worth. High Trust Coaching offers three different programs:
- Producer-level coaching: designed for loan officers
- Master-level coaching: designed for loan originators, branch managers, and those looking to build a team
- Elite level coaching: available for hand-selected elite candidates
- Special event pricing
- Member resource vault
- Private Facebook group
- High-performance tracking system
- Private vision
- Bi-weekly private coaching sessions
Pricing varies based on the chosen program
5. Performance Experts
Developed by successful loan originator Tim Braheem, Performance Experts is a unique coaching program that not only brings mortgage industry professionals to the coaching team but also experts in psychology and personal development. Their goal is to help you learn how to better control your time, optimize your operations, increase your production, and create a happier life outside of the office. Coaching programs available include private coaching, immersive group coaching, and online training programs.
- 90-minute immersion sessions
- 50-minute coaching sessions
- Step-by-step training videos
- Powerful scripts
- The 360 Experience podcast
- Individual sessions with your
- Executive Coach
Pricing varies based on the chosen program
6. The Defining Difference by Cindy Ertman
Founded by Cindy Ertman, a Top 100 Mortgage Executive and Originator in the U.S. for over a decade, The Defining Difference is a mortgage coaching program designed for entry-level originators or full teams. Here you can choose from online coaching programs to executive coaching, as well as Millionaire mortgage club and Platinum private coaching.
- 90-minute group training calls
- Private one-on-one coaching calls
- Mastermind retreats
- Online training portal
- Private Facebook group
Pricing varies based on the chosen program, but you are able to schedule a FREE strategy call
How to choose the right coaching program
No coaching program is designed for everyone, and it is important that you find the right fit for you and your business goals. Take the time to evaluate your goals and what you expect out of business coaching. With this in mind, you can evaluate the different coaching programs and find one that you feel is a good fit for your business.
Is mortgage coaching worth it?
Many top mortgage industry producers often point to early coaching as the key to what set them apart from their competition. Learning and receiving guidance from these top producers and coaches can help you grow, not only professionally, but personally as well. This new awakening can make all the difference in your professional success as well as in your personal life.
Mortgage coaching can be a valuable asset
Mortgage coaching can be the most valuable tool you have in your business arsenal. Learning how to work smarter and not harder allows you to make the most of your workday while still balancing life. Finding the right mortgage coaching program will help you achieve the level of success you have been working hard to achieve.
Valuable mortgage coaching and lead generation
At Good Vibe Squad, we strive to help all our mortgage professionals double or triple their current mortgage production. With our proven Unfair Advantage™ program, you can do just that! To learn more about how our program can help you achieve success, book a strategy call today.